Thursday, July 17, 2008

:: my journey towards film nirvana::

An ode to a friend..


He has decided to pass down his infinite wisdom of film appreciation
and given me a list of must-watch movies that
I...the slack pupil
... had shunned without knowing their true magic


So to honor my Shi Fu Movie Connoisseur,
Let me present my :: Movie Hit List ::


1. Pulp Fiction
2. The History of Violence
3. Fight Club
4. American History X
5. The Secret
6. Eastern Promises
7. American Beauty
8. Prestige
9. Bladerunner
10. Night Watch
11. Day Watch
12. Crash
13. 3:10 to Uma
14. Flags of our father
15. Into the Wild
16. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind


3 more than the 13 books I will have to read.
While there will be no balancing on beams by the seaside
nor waxing of cars with 2 hands


I will aim to be at the top of my game on this
And not let my shi fu down..
I will be .. The Couch Potato Kid!!
*ahem*
sound track please...
ta ta ta ....
ta ta ta ...

No comments: