Saturday, May 18, 2013

when words fail







how does one describe one's reality crumpling apart

that everywhere you look, the facade of things as you know it

is almost but a mirage



how does one describe feeling indefinitely alone

knowing that you are just but a touch, a call, a text apart

but unable to connect with anyone, to speak your heart



how does one's knowledge of oneself gets put into question

that somehow you are sure of who you are

but now can never ever be sure of what you really are



nothing is ever sure now

nothing will ever be sure again

is what I want to be absolutely sure of something ?

what if I am absolutely sure that I will never be happy?

does certainty absolve hope and believe



but the reason I hold on

it's cause I need this hole gone

as long as I dont face the light

no one will ever know that Im hurting



No comments: